At VMS, we are committed to providing our clients with the most advanced environmental monitoring solutions available. Specialising in real-time vibration, noise, and air quality monitoring, our systems are designed to offer seamless, accurate, and actionable data. Our collaborative partnerships with industry pioneers ensure that you benefit from the cutting-edge technology we incorporate into our systems.
In a strategic collaboration between VMS Australia and dBAnalytics, we bring you the TiL Vibration Monitoring System. A leader in the field of acoustics, noise, and vibration, VMS Australia partners with dBAnalytics to set new benchmarks in real-time environmental monitoring.
The TiL system is equipped with a triaxial accelerometer and employs advanced recording parameters to deliver unparalleled vibration monitoring capabilities. Customised to meet the unique requirements of each project, this state-of-the-art system reflects our mutual commitment to technological innovation and environmental sustainability. It serves as a hallmark of quality and precision in the Australian market.
Our noise monitoring services also stem from our ongoing collaboration with dBAnalytics. In addition, we offer technology from renowned industry leaders like Brüel & Kjær and Svantek. Each system is tailored to provide precise and actionable noise data, allowing you to make informed decisions for your project.
Air Quality Monitoring
Our air quality monitoring solutions are developed in partnership with dBAnalytics and feature technology from TSI. These state-of-the-art monitors provide real-time data on key air quality metrics, equipping you with the information you need to meet environmental standards and optimise the health and safety of your project site.
Real-Time Web Portal
Our user-friendly web portal is your gateway to real-time environmental data. Log in from anywhere to view, manage, and gain insights from your vibration, noise, and air quality measurements. The intuitive interface translates complex data into actionable insights. With features like SMS and email alerts, you are always in the loop about significant events.
Relevant Standards and Guidelines
Through our collaboration with dBAnalytics, our Environmental Monitoring Systems are engineered from the ground up to conduct measurements and evaluations, specifically aligning with the requirements of the following standards and guidelines:
Noise and Vibration
- Australian Standard AS 2436 – Guide to noise and vibration control on construction, demolition and maintenance sites
- Transport for NSW – Construction Noise and Vibration Strategy
- Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport Construction Noise and Vibration Standard
- Sydney Metro – City & Southwest Construction Noise and Vibration Strategy
- Australian Standard AS 1055 – Acoustics – Description and measurement of environmental noise
- NSW EPA – Noise Policy for Industry
- NSW EPA – Interim Construction Noise Guideline
- NSW EPA – Road Noise Policy
- City of Sydney Code of Practice – Construction Hours/Noise within the Central Business District
- Australian Standard AS 2187 – Explosives – Storage, Transport and Use
- Australian Standard AS 2670 – Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration
- British Standard BS 7385 – Evaluation and measurement for vibration in buildings
- German Standard DIN 4150 – Vibration in buildings
- British Standard BS 6472 – Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings
- International Standard ISO 6897 – Guideline for the evaluation of the response of occupants of fixed structures, especially buildings and off-shore structures, to low frequency horizontal motion (0.063 to 1 Hz)
- International Standard ISO 2631 – Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole -body vibration
- NSW EPA – Assessing Vibration: A Technical Guideline
- WaterNSW – Guideline for Development Adjacent to the Upper Canal and Warragamba Pipelines
- Sydney Water Procedure – Specialist Engineering Assessment (SEA)
- Australian Department of Environment – National Environment Protection (Ambient Air Quality) Measure (NEPM)
- Australian Standard AS 3580 – Method for sampling and analysis of ambient air